Friday 26 October 2012

Lost but not forgotten

I think it's safe to say I'm not the only person who does this, I pick up a model, I think, cool, lets go... 2 weeks later I find it again and think, "Why did I never finish that?" So I thought I would share the 3 models I had forgotten about but now plan on finishing.

So first up I have my metal inquisitor model, for when I finally get around to re painting my Grey Knights (No pictures of them as of yet) As I planned on running the odd inquisitor in my list





Here is the second model I want to finish, it's an Empire Witch Hunter, which I would be using as a counts as inquisitor.



And finally, a dwarf with a standard I started painting to test my new brush's (Daler Rowneys Cryla Range) and I regrettably never finished as I really like the model




So I hope to update you guys with W.I.P Shots every other day!

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment