Wednesday 24 October 2012

New Car Smell

So, this is my first post on a brand new blog (Can you smell it?)

So I'll introduce myself, I'm a 17 year old hobbyist from the UK, I was introduced to the hobby around this time last year and since then my love for miniature painting has grown to the point that I have a shed fully converted for painting in (Sad to some, awesome to others)

I started off painting a few Games Workshop models, the cheap £5 something pack of Chaos Space Marines, from there I started a Space Wolves army, which lies in a terrible sorry state, I build and painted most of the army in such a rush they didn't get the care they deserved, but now I'm taking it slower, 5 man squads at a time, which seems to be working out for me.

I also have a very bad habit of painting random one off's, most recent being:


I had a box of them handed to me for a project and this one was already painted up, so I thought, heck, why not just paint it, pleased with the outcome, might stick it on eBay though, even though I love painting, I hate cluttering up with models :P

Currently I'm working on some Killa Kans for eBay, these aren't up to date pictures, but I have been experimenting with foundation paints for the first one after a friend producing a fantastic war boss on a bike which he say's he mainly used foundation paints to achieve.


Quite happy with the blending on the spiky part, not so happy on the bit in between it and the vent, but hey, it's a W.I.P.


Anyway, welcome to my blog, cheers for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment